Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Better by Mistake

I want to address yesterday's "plaster disaster" for today's blog post. I made some mistakes. Boy, did I. Isn't that part of the learning process, though? I tried something new and it didn't go so smoothly. What should I do? I have definitely been reflecting on what would make the process easier and better. I am willing to admit that it didn't work out so well. Most importantly, I am seeking feedback. What would you do next time to make sure that the plaster casting process works more efficiently? I am open to suggestions! I hope that this can also be a lesson for you not only in art, but in life. We all make mistakes. Sometimes life is disastrous, or messy, or frustrating. However, we don't give up! We keep working, reflecting, changing, and making ourselves better. So, perhaps our plaster casts aren't as desired, but we gained a valuable lesson. Thank you for learning with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment