Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quote o' the Year

Oh my, where has the time gone? I used to put a quote o' the week on the blog. I suppose this quote will be my "quote o' the year" simply because it has probably been that long since I had one on here! Someone shared this quote with me, and it really resonates with me. When you are feeling down, or like it's not going to get better, just think of this quote:

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment