1. Decide who your client (company that you design for) will be. You must create a new company using your imagination! WRITE a sentence about your client (your business) and what the client's company does.
2. Find the target market for your client (who buys from your client). WRITE a paragraph about the target market including: age, income, social, location, gender, occupation, stage in the family life cycle, attitudes, values and lifestyle. TURN the sentence and paragraph in BEFORE starting your log design! The sentence and paragraph are due at the end of class on January 24th, 2012.
3. Use font, color and shape(s) to create the logo.
4. Canvas at 8"x10"; 300 ppi.
5. Make sure logo will look good printed both small and large, in both color and black and white.
6. Create your own shapes and graphics - do NOT use the internet!!!
DUE: February 3rd, 2012